Why we all could use a little more Pure Simple Juice
* Living enzymes. Made fresh our juice has not been pasteurized therefore you benefit from all of the living enzymes that promote health and good digestion.
* Organic produce. No need to add more pesticides and chemicals into your body, we use all organic or grown-with organic practice ingredients.
* Support local farmers. As we got our start at the market much of our produce comes from farmers at the market & surrounding area to bring you the season’s best Oregon/Washington produce.
* You need more fruits & vegetables in your life. As most of us do! Each bottle of juice provides you literally pounds of fresh fruits & vegetables(estimated 3-4 servings of produce). So you get a huge load of antioxidant, vitamin & mineral goodness with every sip.
* It is amazingly delicious. Our juice is hand-pressed in small batches, I’ll just let the juice speak for itself.
At the PSU Saturday Market (8:30-2): Apple/Kale/Mint, Honey Rhubarb & Almond Milk
At Our Kitchen (1902 NW 24th, 11-7pm): Apple/Kale/Ginger/Mint & Almond Milk
photo credit: Jennifer Murdock Photography